- 2 - 32 oz chicken broth low sodium
- 3 - 14.5 oz can chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 lb little neck clams scrubbed
- 2 pkg clam pieces
- 1 bottle clam juice
- 2 lbs mussels scrubbed
- 1 lb large shrimp
- 4 - 3 oz skinless snapper or cod fillets
- In a large pot pour broth, tomatoes, and wine to a boil.
- Add red pepper, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, and basil.
- Let simmer 45 minutes.
- Add mussels, clams, shrimp, clam juice, and fish.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Transfer fish to soup bowl and garnish with parsley.